Outdoor Calvary group
When the Bech estate was taken over by the Marist Brothers, the European tradition of outdoor statuary followed. One of the first was an outdoor Calvary group cited in the Annals for the year 1909. The group pictured here was donated in 1920 by a Mrs. Dowd to replace the less elegant first group.
photo transferred from Kodak slides that were taken between 1950 and 1960.