Skip to main content

Saint Mary dormitory



The Saint Mary Dormitory was a two story bungalow built September to October 1941 to expand the Novitiate quarters for postulants and novices for whom sleeping quarters until then was limited to the upper floor of the former Bech house. The Novitiate was transferred to Tyngsboro in 1949, and Saint Marys was used to house Juniors for a year or two, then became vacant.

Date Created

photos from Kodak slides taken in the 1950s.