Adrian Building 1957 (3)
One of the more popular sites in the early Adrian building was a high fidelity section designed and installed by Brother Nilus Donnelly. The equipment was state of the art in 1958. The brown sections at each side behind the chairs held enormous woofers, tweeters and mid range speakers. The volume could carry the length of the building, so these chairs were placed in front only for the picture.
photo digitized from Kodak slides