Water Treatment Facility 5
This structure with the red tile roof dated back to the original installation of 1872. It sat between the sedimentation basin (open to the sky) and the sand filters (housed in concrete vaults). After acquisition by Marist College, it was used by the maintenance staff until the maintenance operation was transferred to the East-of-nine campus.
Photograph digitized from Kodak slides