Brother Edward Michael
Brother Edward Michael (1905 - 1992)
Family name: Lavigne, Edgar
He was the crew boss for the Brothers who volunteered to work on Brother Nilus Donnelly's projects. He was affectionately known as p'tit Mike or little Mike by the crew members because of his short stature. Brother Nilus and Edward Michael began their summer partnership when they were constructing the gymnasium for Central Catholic High School in Lawrence, MA. The team continued at Marist College, from the construction of Our Lady Seat of Wisdom Chapel in 1952 to the completion of Donnelly Hall in 1965.