Alumnae House - Vassar College
Located on Raymond Ave, Town of Poughkeepsie by Vassar College.
Built in the American Tudor Style and completed in 1924 through the efforts of Vassar Alumnae, Blanche Ferry Hooker (Class of 1894) and Queene Ferry Coonley (Class of 1896), it served as housing for female faculty and visiting alumni. Today it houses the headquarters of the Office of Alumni Affairs and Alumni Association of Vassar College. It still rents rooms and holds events as it did when the crews stayed there.
For more information see the entry in the Vassar Encyclopedia: http://vcencyclopedia.vassar.edu/buildings-grounds/buildings/alumnae-house.html