Located at 22 Prospect Street in Poughkeepsie (this section of Prospect Street no longer exists).
Purchased by George W. Cannon in 1890 from the Hicks family. The house dates to the mid-late nineteenth century though the exact date of the house's construction is unknown. It served as a boarding house in the early 20th century. With George Cannon's death in 1911, the house was sold to a developer. The house itself was demolished in 1920. The section of Prospect Street no longer exists as a result of the construction of Route 9.