Located on Raymond Avenue spanning the entire block between Collegeview Avenue and LaGrange Avenue in the Town of Poughkeepsie near Vassar College.
In 1901, Mary Swain Wagner purchased property on Raymond Avenue to open an inn. She and Anne Edith Lapham opened the College Inn, later known as the Wagner Inn, in 1902 to accommodate parents visiting their daughters at nearby Vassar College and visiting Vassar alumnae. It also served as an event and meeting space for the students. When Vassar's alumnae house opened in 1924, the College acquired the building and reopened as the Vassar Bank so that the college would not have to serve as a bank for their students. In 1947, the Vassar Bank merged with the First National Bank of Poughkeepsie and the bank relocated to the corner of LaGrange and Raymond Avenues. The Inn was eventually torn down. Retail buildings and restaurants now occupy the property where the Inn stood.